YOGAHatha Yoga is a traditional practice from India and its main aim is to balance the positive and negative energy in our body. From basic postures to more challenging ones, Hatha Yoga emphasizes on calming breathing techniques, flexibility training, as well as muscle strengthening.
It effectively helps one to relax and is suitable even for beginners.
Top 10 Fitness Classes and the Calories they really burn!
Zumba (310 - 465 in 60 mins class)
Yoga (160 - 318 in 60 mins class)
Cardio Kickboxing (650 in 45 mins class)
Shape Up & Kybounder (468 in 45 mins class)
Pilates (191 in 60 mins class)
Try our classes now!
Give us a call at 6536 5580 and book your favourite fitness class!
Upcoming Next Fitness Classes
- BOKWASunday, 10:30 am - 11:25 amBOKWA TONE & CORE
- ZUMBASunday, 11:30 am - 12:25 pmInstructor
- K-CardioSunday, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmK-Cardio
- YOGASunday, 1:30 pm - 2:25 pmInstructor
- GTOPSunday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmHIIT
- YOGAMonday, 12:30 pm - 1:25 pmHATHA YOGA
- SHAPE UPMonday, 6:30 pm - 7:25 pmInstructor
- ZUMBAMonday, 7:30 pm - 8:25 pmInstructor
- GTOP - Core And Stretch 30 MINMonday, 8:30 pm - 9:15 pmCore and Stretch
- ZUMBATuesday, 12:00 pm - 12:55 pmInstructor
- SHAPE UPTuesday, 1:00 pm - 1:55 pmInstructor
- SALSATIONTuesday, 6:30 pm - 7:25 pmInstructor
- PILATESTuesday, 7:30 pm - 8:25 pmInstructor
- GTOPTuesday, 8:30 pm - 9:15 pmHIIT
- KPOPX FITNESSWednesday, 12:30 pm - 1:25 pmInstructor